On Wings of Courage (Martial Arjan Singh)
Do as directed
1. Pick out the infinitive the infinitive
His first assignment on being commissioned was to fly wasteland Wapiti biplanes in North Western Frontier province as a member of the No.1 RIAF Squadron
2. Make a sentence of your own using the following phrase: ‘gearing up’.
3. Find 4 words of minimum 4 letters from given letters letters from given word.
4. Punctuate the following sentence
singh was born on april 15, 1919 in lyalpur and completed his education at montgomery
5. identify the kind of sentence
Singh was awarded Padma Vibhushan for his astute leadership of the air force during the war.
6. spot the error in the following sentence
He remains a flyer to the end of her tenure in IAF.
7. Write the pair of two homophones.
For eg. Sea – see
8. Prepare a word chain of adjectives.
Efficient, ___, ____, ____, _____
9. Write the past participle of following verbs.
a. See. b.Lead
10. Rewrite in indirect speech.
“I was honoured with the rank of Marshal”, Singh said.
11. Prepare a word register of at least 8 8 least 8 register of at least 8 8 words related to military
you can download pdf file Click on Download